No inspection time available for this property.
6 Randwick Street
Offering a rare 759 m2 corner block with low maintenance living
Enjoy this marvellous lifestyle that brings the benefits of living opposite parkland, and all within a few minutes walk to public transport & local shops. A whisper quiet position with very few neighbours. Surrounded by acres of parkland, a Child Care Centre, and one rear neighbour, this truly is a spectacular position.
The inside of the house offers multiple living areas. The home which was built in 1995 embraces neutral colours and comfortable fittings for a great overall lifestyle experience.
The covered al-fresco area is perfect for entertaining and has enough space for an outdoor dining set, couch setting and a barbecue!
Positioned on a rare 759 m2 corner block, the options are endless.
Located in a lovely quiet position with a beautiful aspect. The property offers:
– 33 meter frontage x 23m depth (approximate)
– Rare 759 sqm corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac development
– Updated electric appliances in the kitchen
– 3 genuine bedrooms with built in robes, master with 2 way bathroom and walk in robe
– Open plan living with multiple areas including family, dining and living rooms
– Separate internal laundry and separate toilet
– Lock up double carport with plenty of storage area
– Huge side yard, with potential to add more parking, perfect for storing a caravan, boat or adding a pool
– The huge yard is a blank canvas, bring out the inner landscaper in yourself
– Tenanted until 09/06/22 at $400/week
– Potential to renovate and modernize the kitchen and bathroom to your own tastes
This is an awesome property in a fantastic location. Call now for an inspection or price guide
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662