No inspection time available for this property.
2 Glenside Street
Perfect Building Site, First Home or Investment- Corner Block
This three bedroom home is fully fenced and positioned within a whisper quiet, family friendly pocket. It could ideally suit a first home buyer, young family, someone wanting to knock down and rebuild, empty nestor’s or savvy investors wanting to land bank on a solid low maintenance rental property. Located within a short walk through local parklands to Westfield Chermside and within the catchment of Geebung State Primary School and Wavell State High School.
With plenty of scope to add a double carport in front of the over-sized garage and a few tweaks internally and externally, this property could be your next forever home. The corner block provides plenty of options for off-street access and is ideal for someone needing a low-set, minimal maintenance home with the space to store a caravan or boat. Or knock down and build your dream home.
Snapshot of Features:
– No Demolition control or Character overlay (Post war)
– Welcoming covered porch at the front of the home
– Three bedrooms with built-ins
– Master bedroom and second bedroom are huge and master boasts brand new split system- reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Very neat bathroom with bath over shower and plenty of space
– Separate toilet
– Open plan, neat and tidy kitchen with modern electric appliances, plenty of cupboard space, plus a dishwasher
– Family dining/meals area flows off the kitchen which is air-conditioned
– Spacious separate lounge room with ample space for additional dining if needed
– Potential to put a large deck off the kitchen and dining area, where the pergola currently sits, would truly transform this home
– Possibility to add a double carport and turn the remote lock up garage into a rumpus area, guest accommodation, or workshop (step down into the lock up garage which features 3m ceilings)
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Ceiling fans
– Fenced yard & garden shed
– Paved pergola at the rear of the home
– New guttering
– Rental Appraisal: Currently renting for $410/week til 4th March 2022
Take a drive around this pocket and you’ll notice a lot of renovations and new builds going ahead. Within walking distance to Geebung State Primary School and Wavell State High School and positioned within both school catchments, this truly is a family friendly position. With great public transport options nearby. You’ll also be able to enjoy weekend strolls and bike rides through Seventh Brigade Park.
Call today for a private inspection or I look forward to meeting you at the open home
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662